Friday, November 11, 2011

Whenever you look for Him, you will find Him --2 Chronicles 15:2 TLB

Teacher. Writer. Parent (and soon-to-be grandparent!).  Like you, I wear many hats.  But in everything I do, I venture to put God first, so He will direct me and crown my efforts with success (Proverbs 3:6 TLB).

I give Him the first part of each day.  Invariably, as I spend that quiet time with Him, reading His word and praying, I am enlightened to a "new" truth--something that seems to jump off the page of my bible or my study material.  Other times, I see glimpses of God in my everyday life--in the nature that surrounds me (see photos) or in the classroom where I teach.  God never ceases to amaze me!  Whenever He brings something to my attention, I can't wait to share it.  Hence, the impetus for this blog.

I hope you will enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it and that it will flood your soul with sunlight--or, shall I say, Sonlight. 

Stay tuned for those glimpses...look for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. Your feedback is appreciated!