Monday, February 3, 2020

Valentines for the Soul: Can't Stop Thinking About You!


How precious it is, Lord, to realize that you are thinking about me constantly! I can’t even count how many times a day your thoughts turn toward me. And when I waken in the morning, you are still thinking of me!

Have you ever had such an enjoyable first date that you didn’t want it to end? The two of you seemed to connect on so many levels, and the chemistry was undeniable. You went to bed that night and tossed and turned. You couldn’t sleep because you kept replaying your conversation over and over again. The next morning you couldn’t stop thinking about your love interest. You could hardly wait to hear from them again.

That’s how God feels about you. About me. He never stops thinking about us. His thoughts toward us are precious and immeasurable. They are “thoughts of peace,” says the Lord, “and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11).

Dear Lord, How precious and wonderful to consider that you cherish me constantly in your every thought! O God, your desires toward me are more than the grains of sand on every shore! When I awake each morning, you’re still with me (Psalm 139:17 TPT). Thank You, Lord.



2 comments:

  1. You are truly a gifted writer. I needed this reminder tonight. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carla! And I needed your words of affirmation tonight, my sweet friend.

      Delete

Please comment. Your feedback is appreciated!